Mt. Hood models are six feet wide with plenty of headroom at 8'4" tall at the peak. Narrow enough to fit in a limited space, each kit is made with a clear natural redwood frame, 4.5mm twin wall polycarbonate and includes one ridge ventand one base vent with automatic vent openers, Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic. With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space no matter what you want to grow. If you are not sure which size is best, remember , you can extend both the 6' x 4' and 6' x 8' models by four feet wide with the extension kit. With our pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Garden House in just a short time -- a 6' x 8' model, one of our most popular, takes two people about three to four hours to complete.
Each kit includes easy to follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, as well as an assembly video. With the pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Mt. Hood series GardenHouse in less than a day.
Choose a bench kit for your Sunshine Greenhouse!
- 6' wide - stands 8' 4" tall at the peak
- Narrow enough for limited spaces.
- Natural Redwood Frame
- 4.5mm Twin wall polycarbonate panels!
- Assembles Easily and Quickly: the panels are pre-assembled.
- Door is 28" wide x 78" tall
- Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic.
- Patented Rigid Tie connectors make the structure rigid and strong.
- Ridge and base vents
- Automatic solar-powered vent operators are standard.
- Withstands winds up to 85 mph & snow load of 18 lbs. per square foot.
- The 45 degree roof slope transmits low angle sun in the winter, and reflects high angle sun in summer.
- Expandable - add a section now or later.
- Includes easy to read instructions and assembly video.
- 5 Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Call for shipping