These small, lean-to greenhouses offer the same features that the larger greenhouses do.
This is a great product for people who have limited garden space or for customer that just wants to grow a few plants. The Mini's are designed to mount to an existing wall, garage or shed. 4 mm twin wall polycarbonate panels, a single sliding door and a roof vent are included for a strong and clean design. We recommend:
Add a galvanized steel base and an automatic vent opener designed to fit perfectly in your Juliana Mini Greenhouse! Features:
- 4 mm double wall, unbreakable polycarbonate panels fit inside the frame for a strong a clean design
- Aluminum frame for ease of maintenance
- Single sliding door and roof vent provide extra ventilation
- Galvanized steel base is strongly recommended; (purchase separately)
- 6'5" tall mounting wall height, 5'3" front wall height
- Pictured shelves are not included with this item. They can be purchased inexpensively at your local hardware store.
- Automatic roof vent opener (purchase separately)
- All mounting hardware included
- Juliana Base Installation Help
- Juliana Frame Installation Help
- Juliana Polycarbonate Installation Help
Juliana Greenhouse Quality:
Juliana greenhouses are designed to withstand the extreme weather conditions in Scandinavia. They are constructed with only the most durable materials which is why every structure is made of engineered aluminum and fitted with twinwall polycarbonate. Polycarbonate is the most advanced insulating panel developed for use in greenhouses. Its double-walled structure gives it greater strength and superior insulating values with the air space built into the product. Twinwall polycarbonate also provides your greenhouse with an even diffused light which is optimal for growing plants.
All Juliana greenhouses include ventilation windows in the top of the structure which eliminates the need for powered exhaust fans in most areas. The most effective way to vent your greenhouse is by letting hot air naturally rise out of the top. Juliana Greenhouse Lifetime Warranty:
Juliana Greenhouses are warranted against damage or breakage caused by any defects in materials or workmanship for life on the frame and 5 years on the polycarbonate. Any defective part will be replaced at no expense to the customer. This warranty is given to the original purchaser only and does not apply to damage caused by misuse, carelessness, or severe acts of nature. Shipping included anywhere in the Continental United States
! Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.