Maximize your greenhouse experience. Standing very nearly ten feet tall at the peak and eight feet wide, there is plenty of room for growing and relaxing. Each Mt. Rainier Model is made with a clear natural redwood frame, 4.5mm twin wall polycarbonate and includes two ridge vents and two base vents with automatic vent openers, Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic. With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space. An optional extension kit is available for the 8' x 12' to add an additional four feet in length, should you grow out of your space.
With the pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Mt. Rainier series GardenHouse in less than a day. Each GardenHouse includes easy-to-follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, and an excellent assembly video.
Also available with an optional wheelchair accessible door that is 39" wide.
Add a bench kit your order!
- Large - stands nearly 10' at the peak
- Natural Redwood Frame
- 4.5mm Twin wall polycarbonate panels!
- Assembles Easily and Quickly: the panels are pre-assembled.
- Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic included.
- Patented Rigid Tie connectors make the structure rigid and strong.
- 2 ridge vents and 2 base vents included
- Automatic solar-powered vent operators are standard.
- Withstands winds up to 85 mph & snow load of 18 lbs. per square foot.
- The 45 degree roof slope transmits low angle sun in the winter, and reflects high angle sun in summer.
- Expandable - add a section now or later.
- Includes easy to read instructions and assembly video.
- 5 Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Call for shipping