Designed to meet the demands of the most exacting professional growers, the Riga XL can be assembled by the home gardener. The unique onion shape requires no eaves, giving it greater strength while making assembly less complicated.
- Thick aluminum profiles and reinforced steel base
- 16 MM Triple wall polycarbonate, gives the best insulation while still allowing for good transmission
- Insulation value: K-value (heat loss): 2.3
- 4 Large Roof Windows (37.5" wide x 39.5" long) with Automatic openers
- 2 Large Dutch Doors (37.5" wide x 74" high)
- Total area of 283 square feet; walking area 10' wide by 74" high runs the length of the greenhouse
The Deluxe Kit includes the following:
- Dayton Big Red 220V 13,000 BTU heater
- JD Manufacturing 110V 20" Exhaust vent rated at 3,400 CFM
- 1 Riga 14' long, 14" deep top shelf
- 1 Riga 14' long, 25" deep bottom shelf
- 5 Heavy duty black seed trays
- 10 Adjustable stainless steel hooks for hanging lights or plants
- 10 Plastic hooks for training tomatoes or string beans
- 10 year warranty on covering and 15 years on the frame!
The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses with 28 years experience. The Riga backyard greenhouse has a beautiful "onion-shaped" design, as well as being one of the sturdiest hobby greenhouses on the market. One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures. The "onion" has no eaves or shoulders giving it significantly less wind resistance.
The Onion has been tested against winds up to 80 miles per hour and has never been blown away (when properly anchored to the ground). No eaves also means no significant snow build up! This is not only attractive but aids in shedding snow loads. The Riga XL Greenhouse comes standard with 16 mm Triple wall polycarbonate glazing. No other hobby greenhouse kit on the market comes standard with this kind of insulation.
The heavy duty lockable Dutch door offers increased ventilation options while preventing the unwanted access of animals and pests.
Greenhouse Installation Service
Get your Riga, Victorian or Orangerie installed by professional installers almost anywhere in the contiguous USA.
Let the Pros do it for you.
Let trained professionals assemble and install your beautiful new greenhouse! From inspecting the job site, to assembly, to final inspection, you can count on a hassle free, top quality, and fully warranted installation. You can rest assured that the independent contractor will provide top quality service and support your peace of mind. click installation form and more information
How the service works?
Once you've decided on the service that is right for you and after submitting a request, a trained professional will conduct a full research on your project then contact you with the details free of cost. Only when you have fully agreed to the service details, our sales associate will create a complete order for your project or if it is required, assist you in purchasing a pre-assembly on-site inspection. click for installation form and more information