Perfect if you're a very keen gardener and require a large growing area. You will be amazed by the extra growing area afforded with the Halls Optimum 115 Greenhouse. Nevertheless incorporates all the features which make this a great choice if you're looking for extra height and increased accessibility.
The four models in the Halls Optimum range combine unparalleled quality and growing space. The aluminum frame is glazed with Single sheet 6mm polycarbonate panels, using a unique capping system made from PVC. Polycarboante panels retains heat and diffuses sunlight, thus minimizing the risk of scroching your plants. It is both safe and virtually unbreakable and comes with a 10 year warranty.
With an integral base, the Halls Optimum 115 Greenhouse has an eaves height of 6"3" offering increased working space and growing area. All models have lockable, split "stable-style" door providing increased acces for wheel barrows and other garden tools. The upper section of the door can be opened for increased ventilation, leaving the lower section closed, thus protecting plants from draughts and barring entry to children and animals.
- Lenght: 15'2"
- Width: 8'2"
- Height: 8'1"
- Sidewall height: 6'3"
- Shipping weight: 500 lbs
- Growing area: 125 sq. ft.
- No. vents: 3
- Frame: Aluminum
- Panels: Single sheet 6mm polycarbonate for optimum safety
- Split "stable-style" door, provides extra ventilation leaving the lower section closed and at the same time barries entry to children and animals.
- Integral base
- Model has been tested to ensure it meets wind and snow load requirements.
- 15 years manufacturer's warranty against frame defect.
- 10 year warranty in panels.
- Download Assembly Manual ( 2872kb PDF)
Getting the most from your greenhouse
- Wherever possible, site your greenhouse in an area sheltered from the wind
- Ensure the foundations for your base are below the frost-line
- Allow effective drainage on a concrete base
- Clean panels and frame only with mild soapy water
- Avoid spraying frame with pesticides or other garden chemicals
- Always remove excessive snow-fall from the roof
- Remove fallen leaves from the gutters where appropriate
*TÜV/GS Certification. In line with their commitment to quality, all Hall's key lines have been tested to TÜV standards and have been approved by this respected organization.
*TÜV International is recognized worldwide as a qualified product safety testing and quality certification organization. In order to obtain TÜV approval, products must meet TÜVs high quality standrds. In relation to greenhouses, this includes testing against wind and snow loading, quality and safety of the construction and also the ease of assembly by reference to clear and uncomplicated Assembly Instructions. Halls key lines have TÜV approval which means they comply with all testing standards and are approved for wind loads of 50kg/m² (1186 lbs/ft²) and snow loads of 50kg/m² (1186 lbs/ft²).
By purchasing a Halls garden building, you're making a long-term investment, which will bring you many years of enjoyment and service. You can be confident that product quality is Halls' highest priority. For absolute peace of mind, every greenhouse aluminium frame comes with a 15 year guarantee, five years more than you'll receive from other well-known manufacturers.
NOTE: In the event of damage we will work with the carrier and warehouse to get replacement parts to the customer as quickly as possible. We will gladly handle claims if the customer has the driver note any damage on the delivery ticket at time of delivery.