Perfect if you're a very keen gardener and require a large growing area. You will be amazed by the extra growing area afforded with the Halls Magnum 128 Greenhouse - Green. Nevertheless incorporates all the features which make this a great choice if you're looking for extra height and increased accessibility, take a loot at its double doors which are standard in every model. Measuring 12ft x 8ft, it has two roof vents and is available in aluminium or green.
It has double smooth sliding doors and integral guttering, it affords great value for your money. The polycarbonate glazing is perfect for optimum safety and it's virtually unbreakable. The twin wall construction of the polycarbonate glazing retains heat and diffuses sunlight to avoid scorching your plants.
- Lenght: 12'7"
- Width: 8'5"
- Height: 8'0"
- Sidewall height: 4'6"
- Shipping weight: 260 lbs
- Growing area: 100 sq. ft.
- No. vents: 4
- Frame: Green, powder coated
- Panels: Twin 4 mm polycarbonate wall for optimum safety
- Double 24" wide smooth sliding doors.
- Integral guttering
- 5 inch galvanized steel base availble iin Forest Green (not included)
- Cast joints at both ridge and eaves together with a box-section ridge.
- Model has been tested to ensure it meets wind and snow load requirements.
- 15 years manufacturer's warranty against frame defect.
- Download Assembly Manual ( 8762 PDF)
Getting the most from your greenhouse
- Wherever possible, site your greenhouse in an area sheltered from the wind
- Ensure the foundations for your base are below the frost-line
- Allow effective drainage on a concrete base
- Clean panels and frame only with mild soapy water
- Avoid spraying frame with pesticides or other garden chemicals
- Always remove excessive snow-fall from the roof
- Remove fallen leaves from the gutters where appropriate
*TÜV/GS Certification. In line with their commitment to quality, all Hall's key lines have been tested to TÜV standards and have been approved by this respected organization.
*TÜV International is recognized worldwide as a qualified product safety testing and quality certification organization. In order to obtain TÜV approval, products must meet TÜVs high quality standrds. In relation to greenhouses, this includes testing against wind and snow loading, quality and safety of the construction and also the ease of assembly by reference to clear and uncomplicated Assembly Instructions. Halls key lines have TÜV approval which means they comply with all testing standards and are approved for wind loads of 50kg/m² (1186 lbs/ft²) and snow loads of 50kg/m² (1186 lbs/ft²).
By purchasing a Halls garden building, you're making a long-term investment, which will bring you many years of enjoyment and service. You can be confident that product quality is Halls' highest priority. For absolute peace of mind, every greenhouse aluminium frame comes with a 15 year guarantee, five years more than you'll receive from other well-known manufacturers.
NOTE: In the event of damage we will work with the carrier and warehouse to get replacement parts to the customer as quickly as possible. We will gladly handle claims if the customer has the driver note any damage on the delivery ticket at time of delivery.