Our "Down in the Dirt" review
If you're a romantic, you will appreciate the beautiful profile of this greenhouse. The black aluminum frame is there to support the crystal-clear glass that allows all the beauty of nature to show through. What a lovely addition to any home's landscape. It will probably become every ownerâ€™s favorite place to be and more than just a place for plants to flourish.
The one-piece glass panels provide a visual clarity and light penetration most desirable, especially in low light areas that get a lot of cloud cover or misty days, like the coastlines. It does have a shade cloth available for those extra sunny days. Two automatic roof windows keep the air circulating and control temperatures. The rain gutters keep excess rainfall from undercutting your foundation. With all the included features, you actually save money by not having to purchase a base kit, etc., separately.
The elegant black aluminum framework, tempered glass panels; abundant 5' side walls and 8'2" peak height combine to give you a beautiful greenhouse while providing you with 79 sq ft of comfortable interior workspace. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use. The Junior Victorians have 2 automatic roof windows, 2 full-length gutters and downspouts, shade cloths, and measure 7ï¿½ 9ï¿½ wide X 10ï¿½ 2ï¿½ deep.
Special Features of Victorian Junior Greenhouses:
- Aluminum Profiles are larger/thicker/stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Use 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Substantial Rubber Seals for better insulation - others don't use any (they only use metal clips)
- Vertigal glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Other use two pieces and where glass overlaps it can get dirty
- 5" high foundation frame included - others usually charge extra for bases
- Shoulder (with large gutters and downspouts)
- One sliding door - can be put in any of the vertical glass location (front, bank or sides)
- Significantly better insulated relative to other glass greenhouses because they are constructed with rubber seals, single pain windows and 4mm glass
- 15 year Warranty
The Victorian Junior optional accessory Kit includes:
- 1 seedtray / shelf 7'6",
- automatic window opener
- 2 shade cloth
Greenhouse Installation Service
Get your Riga, Victorian or Orangerie installed by professional installers almost anywhere in the contiguous USA.
Let the Pros do it for you.
Let trained professionals assemble and install your beautiful new greenhouse! From inspecting the job site, to assembly, to final inspection, you can count on a hassle free, top quality, and fully warranted installation. You can rest assured that the independent contractor will provide top quality service and support your peace of mind. click installation form and more information
How the service works?
Once you've decided on the service that is right for you and after submitting a request, a trained professional will conduct a full research on your project then contact you with the details free of cost. Only when you have fully agreed to the service details, our sales associate will create a complete order for your project or if it is required, assist you in purchasing a pre-assembly on-site inspection. click for installation form and more information