Our "Down in the Dirt" review
Nothing is more enchanting than sitting inside an Orangerie greenhouse surrounded by beautiful light and greenery! Once you have one of these, you might be tempted to have a dinner party (or at least a glass of wine) inside with friends. And those pesky mosquitoes wonâ€™t be a bother! Make sure you have very comfortable chairs, because you wonâ€™t want to leave.
An Orangerie will give you much more than just a place to grow your plants-it will give you beauty, long lasting strength, old-fashioned classic European style and entertainment value - not to mention itâ€™s ability to grow year round, anything you wish. I can picture a fig tree in that extra high section, salad greens in one of the wings, orchids and other exotics in another wing... wow, life is good within the Orangerie!
The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the Helios line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA Select Dealer of this very fine greenhouse.
This classic English design not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds an elegant old-fashioned English style and beauty to your backyard. Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this style of greenhouse, they have improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
Special Features of Victorian Junior Greenhouses:
- Measures 13W x 10.25L x 8.3H feet116 sq. ft.
- Sidewall height measures 5.16 feet
- Aluminum Profiles are larger/thicker/stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Green frame statndard (black available as special order)
- Use 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Substantial Rubber Seals for better insulation - others don't use any (they only use metal clips)
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Other use two pieces and where glass overlaps it can get very dirty
- 4" high foundation frame included - others usually charge extra for bases
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 5'2" high
- One sliding door - can be put in any of the vertical glass location (front, bank or sides)
- Significantly better insulated relative to other glass greenhouses because they are constructed with rubber seals, single pain windows and 4mm glass
- 15 year Warranty
The Victorian Junior Orangerie Accessory Kit includes: (optional)
- One seed-tray/shelf
- Shade cloth: 3 sections
- 1 Automatic Window Opener.
Greenhouse Installation Service
Get your Riga, Victorian or Orangerie installed by professional installers almost anywhere in the contiguous USA.
Let the Pros do it for you.
Let trained professionals assemble and install your beautiful new greenhouse! From inspecting the job site, to assembly, to final inspection, you can count on a hassle free, top quality, and fully warranted installation. You can rest assured that the independent contractor will provide top quality service and support your peace of mind. click installation form and more information
How the service works?
Once you've decided on the service that is right for you and after submitting a request, a trained professional will conduct a full research on your project then contact you with the details free of cost. Only when you have fully agreed to the service details, our sales associate will create a complete order for your project or if it is required, assist you in purchasing a pre-assembly on-site inspection. click for installation form and more information