New patent-pending plastic manufacturing technologies and state of the art design have been combined to create a value-priced, high-quality, easy-to-assemble greenhouse for horticultural enthusiasts.
The new, larger MiniPro is a spacious 8' x 10' greenhouse with eight half-panel roof vents, two rear-wall intake vents and a double end door for exceptional natural ventilation. The maintenance-free aluminum frame, SnapGlas clear polycarbonate panels and ease of assembly make this a great value for the home gardener who's serious about horticulture.
Featuring new SnapGlas patent pending polycarbonate glazing panels for rapid assembly and less fasteners. SnapGlas is as clear as glass, but it features 100% UV protection and is virtually unbreakable!
The Cold Weather Mini Pro Greenhouse kit includes (Cold Weather Kit in Blue):
- FREE Base kit included: Mounts on attractive, matching green base kit that includes grounds stakes.
- Easy to handle: Two 48” x 28” x 12” cartons, approximately 60 lbs. each, ship by UPS.
- Easy assembly: Approximately 3–6 hour setup time.
- Great ventilation: Two roof vents and one rear vent.
- 100% UV protection: Long-lasting durability.
- Rustproof design: Plastic & aluminum components.
- Classic barn style roof: More head space.
- 5,200 BTU electric heater
- Digital Min/Max thermometer with Hygrometer
- Two automatic vent openers
- Maximum safety: No glass to shatter or break.
- Single-layer polycarbonate: Glasslike clarity, virtually unbreakable and highly impact resistant.
Call for shipping