This Cold Weather Kit includes:
Two Univent Automatic Window opener - This is our top selling vent opener because it is a terrific value that combines quality and convenience.
One Juliana FlexiFurnace Electric Greenhouse Heater - State of the art heating technology for more efficient performance. Ceramic heating tehnology safely and quickly produces much warmer air flow than considerably larger non-ceramic heaters.
One Juliana 5ft. Cedar Table - This five foot bench is handcrafted from Western Red Cedar, these are the best and most stable benches on the market today! Makes an excellent plant bench or work area. Double shelf provides extra storage. Designed for durability and efficiency. Assembles quickly and easily.
One Home Greenhouse Fog-Mist System - Releases a growth-promoting fog-mist your plants will love for a minute or more every two hours. Fully automatic, which can save your plants while you are away. Just plug in and connect to your water line!
Cold Weather Enthusiast 6' x 8' PC Greenhouse:
New patent-pending plastic manufacturing technologies and state of the art design have been combined to create a value-priced, high-quality, easy-to-assemble greenhouse for horticultural enthusiasts. The HobbyGrower Enthusiast Special Edition is the perfect size for a home gardener who wants to get an early start on seedlings, a chef who needs a bounty of fresh herbs and vegetables, or a plant collector seeking additional protection against winter frost.
Featuring new SnapGlas patent pending polycarbonate glazing panels for rapid assembly and less fasteners. SnapGlas is as clear as glass, but it features 100% UV protection and is virtually unbreakable!
4' extension kit (not included)
Increase the size of your Enthusiast with a 4' extension kit, allowing for 6' x 12' and 6' x 16' configurations (or larger, if you'd like). Includes one vent and base extension per extension kit. FREE shipping*
Cold Weather Enthusiast 6' x 8' PC™ Greenhouse F & S:
- Width: 6' 4"
- Lenght: 8' 1.5"
- Sidewall height: 4' 8"
- Frame spacing: 2'
- Height at apex: 6' 9"
- Frame: aluminum and polypropylene
- Base kit included: Mounts on attractive, matching green base kit that includes grounds stakes.
- Easy to handle: Two 48” x 28” x 12” cartons, approximately 60 lbs. each, ship by UPS. (Greenhouse and Base kit)
- Easy assembly: Approximately 3–6 hour setup time.
- Great ventilation: Two roof vents and one rear vent.
- 100% UV protection: Long-lasting durability.
- Rustproof design: Plastic & aluminum components.
- Classic barn style roof: More head space.
- Maximum safety: No glass to shatter or break.
- Single-layer polycarbonate: Glasslike clarity, virtually unbreakable and highly impact resistant.
- Easy expansion: 4’ extensions are easily added, allowing 6' x 12' or 6' x 16' configurations (or longer, if you'd like).
- 5-Year limited warranty with manufacturer (on Greenhouse)
- Download the Enthusiast Assembly and Users Manual - 1
- Download the Enthusiast Assembly and Users Manual - 2
Shipping included anywhere in the Continental United States!
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.