The safer way to travel. If you put all your houseplants in one of these in the back yard, you won’t have to give your house key to the person you hire to water your plants for you while you are gone to Tahiti getting a tan. They are also ideal for bringing your house plants outdoors to freshen them up or re-pot them, give them a misting, which means you will take on the chore more readily.
Bio-Star Easystart Greenhouse Key features:
- 6'3" wide x 4'3" long – No roof window with this unit size
- Roof height:
center: 77"; shoulder 57"
higher than others
- Sturdy Aluminum Frame: green finish
- 4 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate - UV Coated for better sun protection
- Inside height: center: 77"; shoulder 57" w/base 54"
- Basic kit comes with ground stakes
- Sliding Door - Opening: 23" w x 65" h
- We recommend adding: (click image of greenhouse for pics of accessories) Louvre Window, Put on back upper wall for cross ventilation from open door
Fold-Away Staging ( 3'9" x 1'8" x 2'6" )
Fold-Away Shelving ( 3'9" x 1' )
- Get a 6 piece anchor set to secure the greenhouse and you will also want some shade cloth for the hot summer days
- For cold climates we recommend one of our many quality heaters to help keep you and your plants warm
- Limited warranty for 5 years on the frame and 10 years on the panels (structural only).
Need help? - Our experts are here to help you pick out everything you need for what your growing and the climate you are in to get the most out of your new greenhouse. Call us 1 888 814 7531. We are real "Down in the Dirt" growers with hands on experience and enjoy sharing our love of gardening.
Shipping included anywhere in the Contiguous United States!
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.