All Clear View Greenhouses come with these great features Clear, weather-resistant corrugated polycarbonate covering gives these greenhouses longer years of service.
- Includes a Natural Gas Heater sized for your greenhouse
- The 0.031" (0.79mm) corrugated polycarbonate sheets are light in weight, virtually unbreakable and come with a 10 year warranty.
- Panels contain UV inhibitors which prevent degradation.
- Built-in condensate control eliminates water droplet formation for a healthier plant environment.
- Sheets bend over 13' radius, quickly covering round style frame.
- Greenhouse frame is manufactured from 14 gauge, Allied Gatorshield structural steel tubing with 4' rafter spacing.
- End framing is strong 16 gauge, 1.5" sq. steel tubing.
- Heavy-duty, sliding double doors are 48"W x 92"H each and come complete with all necessary hardware for installation.
- Clear sheets have up to 88% light transmission.
- Heavy-duty ground posts are included. We recommend a base board. Our recycled plastic lumber is ideal and comes with a 50 year warranty
Allied Gatorshield structural steel tubing Gatorshield tubing is derived from Allied's original Flo-Coat product. It is manufactured using the same advanced processing technique as the original product. Gatorshield tubing is created by adding 50% more Western grade pure zinc to the original process.
Over the years the product has benefitted from continuous advances in technologies and processes. Gatorshield tubing provides superior levels of corrosion protection, while having the ability to be painted or powder coated for aesthetic purposes with little advance preparation. In addition to its longevity, Allied's cold forming process delivers higher strength levels than other competitive products. The product typically carries a minimum 50ksi yield and 55ksi tensile strength.
Heavier Zinc for Even Greater Protection Allied's signature process produces superior corrosion resistance by utilizing a triple layer of protection. First 99.99% pure zinc is applied followed by a conversion coating. Finishing the process is a clear organic topcoat that seals in the protection and produces a smooth shiny appearance. Gatorshield provides 50% more zinc than our standard product making it ideal for outdoor or high moisture applications.
Stronger Than Your Average Steel Tube We guarantee a minimum 50 ksi yield and 55 ksi tensile on many of our products with the ability to achieve higher properties with different steel chemistry. Compared with many alternatives that demonstrate a 30 ksi yield, Gatorshield demonstrates the unique ability to offer same strength in a ligher weight tube - up to 33% stronger!
Fabricate Without Flaking Gatorshield tubing is capable of being fabricated using several different methods including hole punching, cutting, flattening, bending and more without the degradation of the coatings. All of these operations can be performed without cracking, flaking or otherwise damaging the integrity of the coating