Our "Down in the Dirt" review
This display system had to have been designed by someone with hands on experience in greenhouse and live plant sales. It addresses every issue, including enough ventilation, so customers donâ€™t feel like theyâ€™re in a steam room with clothes on! Bless them, as a seller and a buyer, I couldnâ€™t be more impressed.
This is the most complete set up system on the market today. Especially designed for the seasonal market in fresh plants, it goes up easily with no tools needed. The shelving makes use of all the best space for display so your customers can easily see and reach what they want. With shelving that goes together with just wing nuts, you’ll have no lost tools or excuses for not getting the job done. Easy up, easy down. No problem!
- Size: 10' Width x 12' Length
- Benching area: 180 sq. ft.
- Flat capacity (1020 style): 104
- Basket capacity (10-inch baskets): 24
- Sidewall Height: 5 ft.
- Height at apex: 11 ft. 4 inches
- Frame spacing: 6 ft.
- Door: 6' wide x 6' 8" tall
- Roof cover: clear or white 6 mil. UVI treated polyethylene
- End wall cover: clear 6 mil. treated polyethylene
- Frame: galavanized steel tubing