Our "Down in the Dirt" review
This table/bed is such an attractive way to hide a mess. Puppies like to scratch up their bedding to make it more comfortable, and in the process, make a big mess. Some cats can use a litter box without flinging litter all over the world, and some cats cannot. I absolutely hate walking on cat litter spread all over the wood floor. Sometimes 'crunch, crunch' under foot is not a good sound. This table to contain the flying litter and unsightly pan is just the ticket.
Litter Box Hideaway/Cat Washroom: No more disgusting scene or mess from cat litter boxes. The Litter Box Hideaway/Cat Washroom serves as an attractive cover to hide away the ugly litter box and confine all litter messes inside, while providing useful shelf space and stainless steel towel bar for many organizing options. Door opens wide for easy access to clean. Litter Box not included.
You can also use it as a Pet House. No more unmade and mismatched beds of your pet in your house. This multi-functional unit can also be used as a coffee table or night stand while providing a discrete resting/sleeping area for both dogs and cats, which satisfies your pet’s instinctive need to feel safe and happy. U.S. Patent No. D569,053
- Color: White
- Fits a large litter pan up to 18.5”W x 16”D
- External Dimensions: 20” D x 18” W x 25” H
- Internal Dimensions: 18.5” D x 16.5”W x 18.5”H
- Door Dimensions: 7" W x 8" H
- Package Dimensions: 27" x 23" x 6.5"
- Ships in panels
- Aproximate Weight: 35 lbs.
- Minimum assembly required. 15 minutes to assemble aproximately
- Tools required - Philips Head Screwdriver
- Hardware and easy to follow instructions included