Jumbo doggydocks™ Portable Floating Ramp
floating dog ramp works with floating or fixed docks and bulkheads. It also works with most boats, including Motor Yachts, Pontoon and Deck Boats, Ski Boats and Sport Fishing Boats. Extension Kits are available for fixed docks and bulkheads. See Specifications. doggydocks™
is a floating water ramp designed for dogs to allow them to get out of the water on to a boat platform, dock or swimming pool deck. There is virtually no training because doggydocks™ simulates a shoreline. This patented, first of its kind floating ramp is portable, lightweight, and attaches to any dock in just seconds! When your dog is ready to get out of the water, they swim to the end of the doggydocks™ and walk right out of the water. More dogs choose doggydocks™ than any other water exit product for dogs. Includes Snapbag™ floatation system. Snapbag™ attaches to the underside of ramp. Ramp Dimensions: 72" x 20" Weight: 28 lbs. Jumbo size comes with 2 floatation buoys and rope.
- Ramp Dimensions: 20" x 84" x 3/4" - Weight: 29 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 20" x 726" x 3/4"
- Capacity: 90 - 120 lbs
- Ideal dock height: 6"-28"
- Specially designed structural marine panels, edge sealed and textured to add weight and counter balanced
- All hardware is 100% stainless steel - even where you can’t see it!
- Our Logo Marine Carpet is made by a leading OEM textile mill - the same carpet you find on the interior of motor yachts - 100% Olefin® mildew, UV, and fade resistant
- Snapbags ™ Floatation is 100% resistant to mildew and UV rays. Made by Dickerson Marine Fabric.
Doggydocks ™ Features:
- Three specific applications: boat docks, boat platforms and pools.
- Designed for any size and breed of dog.
- Dogs instinctively know how to use it.
- Made with all marine grade materials including stainless steel hardware, marine board, and UV resistant 100% olefin fibers.
- Attractive, elegant, modern, streamline, classic nautical appearance.
- Compact, low profile, takes less dock space. Lays flat for easy storage.
- Can be used on sail, motor, pontoon boats or yachts.
- Use also as a boarding platform from the dock to a boat.
- Attaches easily to the dock or boat platform.
Clean with mild soap and water. Algae and organic matter can add weight to the unit. We recommend cleaning at least twice a year. Although doggydocks™ is made with all marine quality materials, you can extend the life of the product by taking it out of the water when not being used. Let dry completely before storing.
How It Works
When a dog is ready to get out of the water, they swim to the end of the doggydocks ™. As they walk up the doggydocks ™, the patented Snapbag ™ floatation system stops the incline from becoming too steep. doggydocks ™ can be attached permanently or the unit can be removed and stored at the end of the day!
Folding doggydocks ™ works the same as our Original doggydocks™ except it folds for easy storage.
doggydocks ™ are built with quality, using only marine grade materials and stainless steel hardware. doggydocks ™ is covered with marine grade boat carpet in four popular color choices to match almost any color theme.
Note: The height of your dock determines the angle that the doggydocks ™ sits in the water and if more floatation is required. We recommend a doggydocks™ extension kit if your dock is over 32" and your dog is more than 55 lbs or if you have an older dog.