Just walking into your greenhouse during cold winter months can be such a morale booster. Long winter days aren’t so difficult when you are surrounded by green living plants. We recommend putting a heater and lamp in your greenhouse for winter usage, along with the other options available, to make it even more enjoyable to use. A great investment in your health.
This greenhouse will work very hard with the addition of fold-away shelving and staging, which will let you keep the option of having the floor space to work on projects when needed.
Easystart Greenhouse Key features:
- 6'3" wide x 6'3" long – 1 roof window
- Roof height:
center: 77"; shoulder 57"
higher than others
- Sturdy Aluminum Frame: green
- 4 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate - UV Coated for better sun protection
- Inside height: center: 76"; shoulder 49" w/base 54"
- Basic kit comes with ground stakes
- Sliding Door - Opening: 24" w x 65" h
- Optional Base: galvanized steel - green; 5" high (put in the ground or on top for extra height)
- We recommend adding: (click image of greenhouse for pics of accessories)
Auto Vent Opener
Fold-Away Staging ( 3'9" x 1'8" x 2'6" )
Fold-Away Shelving ( 3'9" x 1' )
- Get a 6 piece anchor set to secure the greenhouse and you will also want some shade cloth for the hot summer days
- For cold climates we recommend one of our many quality heaters to help keep you and your plants warm
- Limited warranty for 5 years on the frame and 10 years on the panels (structural only).
Need help? - Our experts are here to help you pick out everything you need for what your growing and the climate you are in to get the most out of your new greenhouse. Call us 1 866 567-0813. We are real "Down in the Dirt" growers with hands on experience and enjoy sharing our love of gardening.
Shipping included anywhere in the Contiguous United States!
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.