This traditional roof greenhouse will make a great addition to any backyard.
The green powder coated aluminum provides a beautiful finish that will enhance any garden area. The higher side walls provides for ample headroom even when working close to the side wall. The covering material is 6mm twin-walled polycarbonate to provide long lasting durability and protection for your plants. This unit also comes with 2 roof vents for air circulation and temperature control. The factory in which these greenhouses are produced is ISO certified for quality process and procedures. We recommend:
Our weed barrier ground cover for this greenhouse. For hot summers, we also recommend shade clothe to help protect your plants. Sundog Traditional Greenhouse Key features (Cold Weather Kit in Blue):
- All aluminum framed
- Green powder coat finish
- 6mm twin-walled polycarbonate panels
- High side walls provide ample headroom when working close to side wall
- Double roller door
- 2-Roof vents
- 5,200 BTU electric heater (propane and natural gas available)
- Digital Min/Max thermometer with hygrometer
- Univent automatic vent openers
- Base kit with 6 piece anchor system
- 7 year warranty
- ISO certified for quality process
Shipping included anywhere in the Continental United States!
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.